Supported Independent Living
Supported Independent Living (SIL) refers to a comprehensive approach for participants to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. SIL programs offer personalized support and assistance to each person’s unique needs and goals, aiming to enhance their skills, self-determination, and overall quality of life.
Professional and Leading Care Services’ Supported Independent Living is designed to cater to individuals with higher support needs who require continuous assistance within their own homes. It is specifically tailored for those who require a substantial amount of help throughout the day, every day of the week, including overnight support.
We are able to provide support in various areas, including but not limited to:
- Meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking nutritious meals tailored to your dietary needs and preferences.
- Scheduling appointments, running errands, or getting around.
- Daily activities such as organizing your home, cleaning, laundry, and other household chores.
- Accompany you to doctor’s appointments, help with appointment scheduling, and provide assistance in understanding medical instructions.
- Accessing community resources, participating in local events, and joining social groups that align with your interests.
- Discover and try new activities and hobbies.
We at Professional and Leading Care Services embrace a person-centered approach, fostering a sense of belonging and enabling individuals to lead fulfilling lives while receiving the necessary assistance and encouragement to thrive.
Our Disability Services
Person Centred Services for All Your Needs
Our Clients' Success Stories!
Behind every smile, there’s a story waiting to be told.